ANPPCAN Uganda Chapter Resource Centre & Public Library
The ANPPCAN Uganda Information and Resource Centre is reference/research library that provides comprehensive accurate and timely information about the child protection agenda in Uganda, child related laws, policies and reports.
- Are you looking for full-text laws, strategies and policies?
- Are you looking for research reports?
- Are you looking for government strategies to end child abuse?
- Are you looking for annual reports?
- Are you looking for OVC MIS tools?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then look no further, visit the ANPPCAN Uganda Information and Resource Centre or send us an e-mail now.
The Information Resource Centre is open on all working days 8:00am-5:00pm.
For more, contact us;
Tel No: +256-414-254 550, +256-392-754 550/2
Plot 1326, Kayinda Road, Ssekimwanyi Close
Namuli Zone, Bukoto (Behind Kabira Country Club)